CALAT Croydon Adult Learning and Training
Close this search box.

Transfer to another course

If you wish to transfer your enrolment to a different CALAT course, you can only do this before your course starts and you will need to contact a CALAT centre to arrange this.

After the course has started, you may still be able to transfer to another CALAT course that is more suited to your learning needs if a CALAT Programme Manager advises and support the transfer.

You can only transfer your enrolment to a course that starts in the same academic year as the one you originally enrolled on. Transfers are not approved from one academic year to another unless there are exceptional circumstances which you have discussed with your class tutor. The class tutor will then seek approval from the CALAT Programme Manager.

Payment for a CALAT course cannot be transferred to another person. If you are unable to attend the course and are not eligible for a refund, the course fee you paid cannot be transferred to somebody else.

Fee differences

If you ask to transfer to a course that is cheaper you will not be refunded the difference in the fees.

If you transfer to a more expensive course, you will be required to pay any additional fees relating to your new course.