Information for those enrolling on an online course for the Summer term:
In order to access your online learning;
- You will need to download and install Zoom before your class; https://zoom.us/
- Please check your audio and video settings in Zoom before the class (click here for a how to video)
- Log into zoom before your class start time and you will receive an invitation from your tutor to join your class before it starts
- Remember that the classroom is a public space and please try to set up for your lesson with privacy so you can work and without disturbance
- Your tutor will provide with details on how to access course materials and resources
CALAT is committed to ensuring the health and safety of all learners and staff, therefore delivery methods* of courses will be using blended learning techniques complying with government guidelines for social distancing in relation to Covid 19.
This may mean that your course content could be totally online or a combination of both classroom and online delivery. Initial assessments and enrolments will also be online or processed over the telephone using an online payment app.
*It is important to note, with such a fast moving situation, any delivery may be subject to change and updated in accordance with government guidelines in relation to Covid 19.