Here at CALAT we know that in today’s job climate having an English or maths qualification is essential if you want to get ahead.
To help you achieve your goals CALAT can offer you FREE* English & Maths Courses.
If you want to improve your skills to get a job or promotion, change career, or want to prepare for GCSE English or maths courses – we have the course for you.
And remember, it’s not just you that will benefit from your studies. You will be in a position to support your child or children with their school work which will boost their confidence at the same time as you are boosting yours!
Here is what we offer:
- Short ‘Fast Track’ courses starting January 2019 for those planning to attend university or go on to further study in 2019.
- Short courses to improve employment options
- Long courses from beginners to pre-GCSE level
- Courses leading to nationally recognised qualifications
- Courses at different venues across the borough
- Courses at times to suit you – day and evening
Are you thinking of starting a GCSE English or maths course in September 19, but would like more time to develop your skills without the pressure of an exam? We have just the course for you. Our next Preparing for GCSE English and maths courses will be starting in April 2019.
If you are interested in attending any of our English and maths courses click here to attend one of our initial assessment sessions. Click here for details of the enrolment sessions.
*You must have been aged 19 or over as of the 31st August 2018 to attend these courses and courses are free except to those who are not eligible for funding and/or have to pay the overseas fee.
If English is not your first language and you want to improve your language skills please click here to go to the ESOL page.